I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [JohnnieTV] So.......

I'm sorry that I've been neglecting my Johnnie TV activities, I have creative work of my own, and I had a hard drive crash, a real heartbreaker.

I don't speak for Johnnie TV, and I don't know that I really have his ear. But unless and until YouTube relents, I'd advise him to post videos on some of the many sites that are trying to nip at YouTube's heels.  It's true that nobody equals YouTube in its reach, but Johnnie doesn't need to be silenced.  I think that the world is a better place when we have new Johnnie TV to watch, and it makes me more angry than I can say that there are people out there who have such tiny hateful lives that they can't stand somebody else enjoying themselves... and for liking entertainment that isn't sanctioned by People Magazine and TV guide. 

But the damage has been done, and it's time to move on. 

In my opinion, people that like Johnnie's shows don't watch them for the classic rock or the pinup girls at the start of the show, or event he video responses, which are really a small part of the program.  They like the show because of Johnnie! The cards, shirts off, the shout outs - it's brilliant stuff and I always looked forward to see what Johnnie was going to add next.

There are ways to avoid charges of copyright violation. Lots of girls that post pictures of themselves on Ringo that would be proud to be featured in a Johnnie video.  There are many bands on SoundClick that would be proud to have Johnnie play their songs, to comment on them, to sing along with them.  There are lots of people that would love to scout for this kind of talent to bring to Johnnie's attention, to help with releases.

When Johnnie is posting new vids, people who are still on the inside at YouTube like Agency Films and Weezie63 can point people to the new location. If my hard drive can be recovered, I'll have access again to contact information for hundreds of Johnnie's YouTube subscribers (I built a mailing list to contact people to join this list).  I can advertise the new location of the films.

If I had Johnnie's ear.  I'd advise him to do these things. 

On 3/31/07, phatbottom_girl < phatbottom_girl@yahoo.com> wrote:

when is johnnietv coming back?


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Create your own

Photo Gifts

Y! GeoCities

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos online.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: