I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [PlansFromOuterSpace] Ed Wood Role Playing Game

Hey Kyle, while I think this is a pretty cool idea, this here is a penis enlargement and get your degree in the mail site. Why are you posting stuff relating to Ed Wood here?


On 4/24/07, Tor Groupies < torgroupies@yahoo.com > wrote:

Dear Ed Wood Fans;
 
I've begun a new Role playing game with a very small group.
remakably everyone thinks it might be interesting to play
characters like those from Ed Wood's films.
 
I think I've got a good handle on a "Tor Johnson" like character
but the others kind of elude me.
 
Criswell. Bunny Breckenridge. Kelton.
 
I could use any ideas you guys might have.


Tor Groupies
President


Kyle Brinkmann

MAILING ADDRESS:
Tor Groupies
C/O Kyle Brinkmann
Post Office Box 1143
Gardner, MA 01440-6143
PHONE NUMBER:
(203)231-8516
WEB SITE:
www.geocities.com/TorGroupies
E-GROUP:
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/TorGroupies


Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Upload Now!

First 20

prints are free

Y! GeoCities

Share Interests

Connect with

others on the web.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: