I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] They are finally starting to tell the truth about Jessica Lynch...

and she has come out and started telling the truth. I just saw her
testifying. She mocked the story of "the little girl Rambo" that the
US military invented.

She sure is cute!

And Pat Tillman's bro is steamed.

You'd think the Tillmans would be happy to learn that he was killed by
friendly fire. I mean, friendly fire just sounds like it would be so
much nicer than enemy fire. Softer bullets or something.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Order at Yahoo!

Pick up at Target

Y! GeoCities

Create a Web Site

Easy-to-use tools.

Get started now.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: