I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Free songs for download, and too expensive at that price!

Almost 30 years ago, I co-wrote many songs with a friend... a couple
of years after that, at no small expense, he had demos recorded of
these songs.

I've long lost my copy of this demo, but a dub (intact except for some
childish babble dubbed in by the child on one song) I made turned up
when I was helping a friend move last month.

Yesterday I spent several hours dubbing, digitizing, and uploading the
10 songs.

Unless you are a fan of song poems and the like, you probably
shouldn't waste your time listening to them (or downloading them) at

http://www.soundclick.com/thecringeworthies

They are seriously bad. The worst / best of them sound like we were
on some kind of drugs when we wrote them… not mind-expanding drugs,
but mind-destroying drugs, maybe the kind that Barry Manilow would
take, if he takes drugs.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

Fashion Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

A great place to

connect and share.

Yahoo! Groups

Join a yoga group

and take the stress

out of your life.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: