I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] mattlove1 sent you a video!

YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™

mattlove1 wants to share a video with you

Video Description

*****CONTEST*****
Create a movie trailer for this video, please post it as a video response. The person who makes the best one will get a Surprise! :)

Deadline for movie trailer entries is Friday, August 3rd. If you don't know how to get the footage from this video, you can try http://www.downloadyoutubevideos.com/

-------------------------

-About The Video:
I spent a week and a half (literally over 150 hours) on this video, I really hope you guys like it. I put my all into it. Needless to say, my livingroom is a mess from all the costumes and props. :)

I created all of the animations from scratch, played all of the characters, edited, wrote the script, did everything on this. It is 100% original, from the pits of my crazy mind. :) It's weird, I have to warn you. But if you are a subscriber, you would already know that I am a strange girl. :)

Thank you to Nigel Simmons for offering me his beautiful music to score most of this video. http://nigel.has.it

To Answer the Techie Questions I know I will get: I did all the animations frame by frame, and some by key framing. All the graphics are created by me in photoshop (for example- the sky palace.) With the exception of desert backgrounds and camels etc., which I obviously couldn't generate. Those images are stock photos. I had a lot of fun customizing everything in this video. I can actually say that I built this thing from scratch, thanks to my Mac Pro. I would never have been able to do all of this on my pc without frequent crashing.

As usual, no one helped me. But my mom was really nice and sewed Ethereal's neck ruff and the enchanted cloak. Thanks Mommy :)

List of Characters in This Episode:
-VenetianPrincess
-Elizabeth
-Drunk Pirate Who Ran Out of Rum
-2 Pirates playing cards
-Edmund
-The Sky Boat Renter
-The Sky Fisherman
-Ethereal, The Sky Goddess
-Claudius and Larithius, the Cherubs

..Looking forward to your movie trailers!

Personal Message

Solo Dweeb Makes Socco Boffo Soundtrack Appearance.

When reached for comment in his secret mountaintop hide away in Edmonton,Matt Love said, "It's both socco and boffo. It's hard to say whether it's more socco or boffo, but it's got a heck of a lot of each!"

VP writes:

Date: 26 Jul 2007 1:57
Subject: My New Video Will Shock You- Check it Out
Body: Check Out my new video "Quest For The Key" here





*****CONTEST*****
If you think you can make a creative movie trailer for this video, please post it as a video response. The person who makes the best one will get a Surprise! :)


I spent a week and a half (literally over 150 hours) on this video, I really hope you guys like it. I put my all into it. Needless to say, my livingroom is a mess from all the costumes and props. :)

I created all of the animations from scratch, played all of the characters, edited, wrote the script, did everything on this. It is 100% original, from the pits of my crazy mind. :) It's weird, I have to warn you. But if you are a subscriber, you would already know that I am a strange girl. :)

Thank you to Nigel Simmons for offering me his beautiful music to score most of this video.

To Answer the Techie Questions I know I will get: I did all the animations frame by frame, and some by key framing. All the graphics are completely original created by me in photoshop (for example- the sky palace.) With the exception of desert backgrounds and camals etc., which I obviously couldn't generate. Those images are royalty free purchased from istockphoto.com

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to mattlove1, click here.

Thanks,
mattlove1

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
Email Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Real Food Group

Share recipes

and favorite meals

w/ Real Food lovers.

Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

Find Enlightenment

Yoga groups and

resources on

Yahoo! Groups.

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

sasayth said...

k6s20w6z64 s7n15u5j82 p7d90z2c94 j9q27v4x14 c6k02g8e50 y4p10m6q20