I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, August 24, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Please hate these people for me

In my opinion, they have no sense of humor, and have a very snooty and
arrogant attitude. Upset at being labeled "psychotic." really! If
they don't like it, they shouldn't make such psychotic music!

From: Pogrom Synod
myspace.com/pogromsynod
Date: 24/08/2007

Subject: RE: Your music, my music...

Body: No thank you. We have a busy schedule that does not allow for
dabbling with vintage music to which we have no reference at all.

If people choose to call our music psychotic then that is their
business not ours. I don't see how that tag is relevant in any way.
Predatory would be more appropriate.

/cth

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Matt
Date: 12 Aug 2007, 21:33

Dear Pogrom Synod:

Some discerning last.fm listeners tagged my music as "psychotic". It
was an honor, as very few groups have earned that designation. You,
too, are among the few, the brave, and the proud.

I wish to collaborate with my musical peers on a collection of covers
of classic songs of both the rock and the roll eras.

Here are a some of the songs I would like to cover:

Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Old Oak Tree: Tony Orlando and Dawn
I Write The Songs : Barry Manilow
Little Arrows: Leapy Lee
In the Year 2525: Zager and Evans
Muskrat Love: Captain and Tennille
Yummy Yummy Yummy: Ohio Express
(You're) Having My Baby: Paul Anka
Honey: Bobby Goldsboro
Achy Breaky Heart: Billy Ray Cyrus
MacArthur Park: Richard Harris

Please drop me a line and let me know what you think.

Matt

__._,_.___
Yahoo! Groups

Your one stop

for beauty & fashion

tips and advice.

Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Special K Challenge

on Yahoo! Groups

Find shape-up

tips and tools.

.

__,_._,___

2 comments:

Cthulberg said...

Hehe, nice one.

The Pope of Pop said...

I was really jazzed to get this comment, so I found out a bit about him, and contacted him through his last.fm account:

I'm not sure if you are approving of the way they responded to me, or the way I responded to them.

Either way around, I checked out your blog, last.fm profile, and myspace, and I've decided that you definately are the godfather, and I'd be honored if you'd be interested in being involved in my Abnormal Music project, or one of another other projects I have going... if you are inclined, drop me a line at mattlove1@gmail.com

then I did a little more research on him and sent him this message:

I just found this. I guess you probably aren't going to be my friend after all:

Profile: Cthulberg
Programmer and vocalist for Pogrom Synod, has been active for ten years time.

Discography as Pogrom Synod:
LEAD APRON EP (1996)
HARN88 (2001)
SYPHILOSOPHY (2007)

/cth

This message is archived.

You sent it to Cthulberg on 22 Nov 2007, 16:03

Back to Inbox | Back to Outbox