I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, August 24, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: My boyfriend's prick is too big for my mouth.

Carla, I have the same problem, my wife's prick is too big for my
mouth, too. I like the idea of doing what you did, and getting a shaft
that is best than civil, and sort of putting my manhood up against
hers (like George Bush did with Walter Mondale) but it doesn't really
solve the small mouth problem. That might be something that can be
corrected by surgery. You might consider asking your boyfriend to get
penis reduction surgery, but good luck on that one - my wife was dead
set against it! No, I think mouth expansion is the way to go, that's
why I'm looking into it.

And thanks for the tip on the yen, I base all my financial decisions
on the day's spam. It's an investment strategy that's paid off
handsomely.

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:26:45 -18-30, Karla U. Thomason
<Karla@cs.columbia.edu> wrote:
>
> Womens always whooped at me and even youths did in the urban toilet!
> Well, now I giggl at them, because I took M_E GA D IK
> for 6 months and now my shaft is indeed best than civil.
> pick up http://mazikadg.com/
> --------------------------
> Druckenmiller next indicated that the fund did have a larger yen
> or destabilizing.
> The hearing room was packed, and eventually it was standing
> for a year. It did not seem to matter to Gonzales that Soros had suffered
> Confirming that the Soros Funds main losses were due to its incorrect

__._,_.___
Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

Yoga Groups

Exchange insights

with members of

the yoga community.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green

Share your passion

for the planet.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: