I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, August 24, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [God-Has-Not-Forgotten-Me] This is a good one!

Not a bad idea. If enough people would take their place in front of the troops, just as the patriot and Vietnam Vet S. Ron Wilson knelt before a munitions train to try to stop a shipment of weapons so the Ronald Wilson Reagan (Mr. 666) could commit his Christ-like slaughter against the innocent people of Central America.

Oh, but they didn't listen to S Ron Wilson, no, they ran him over, maiming him, mutilating and removing both his legs.  This is how the empire treats the real patriots, people who come back from war knowing what the real score is. Not only that, but the Navy enlistees, so eager to help in the effort to maim and destroy children in Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Guatemala, tried to sue Wilson for supposedly traumatizing them!

The courts were not so debased then as they are now - they would not hear this case.  A good thing, think of all the millions of people that could sue churches for subjecting them to pictures of that other martyr for peace while he was hanging on a tree.

The confusion that some people have between empire and Christianity would be sidesplitting if it weren't so terribly depressing. Many different Christs came to us through the bible - some of them rebellious, some of them in favor of tolerating empire and slavery... but none of them for embracing the slaughter of innocent people for oil or strategic purposes. 

I hope I keep getting nonsense like this in my inbox, it is always good for a hearty laugh, and a few tears, and a reminder of the huge odds that real Christianity is up against... devil worship wrapped in an American flag.

And I'll keep supporting the troops by trying to bring them home, so they won't get killed and more importantly, they won't have to kill more innocent people for the sake of empire.


On 8/24/07, Bobbie B. Knechtel <missbobbiebinsc@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
 
    

A mother asked President ...
"Why did my son have to die in Iraq?"


A mother asked President ...
"Why did my son have to die in Saudi Arabia?"


A mother asked President ...
"Why did my son have to die in Kuwait?"


Another mother asked President ...
"Why did my son have to die in Vietnam?"


Another mother asked President ...
"Why did my son have to die in Korea?"


Another mother asked President ...
"Why did my son have to die on Iwo Jima?"


Another mother asked President ...
"Why did my son have to die on a battlefield on a field in France?"


Yet another mother asked President ...
"Why did my son have to die at Gettysburg?"


And yet another mother asked President .
"Why did my son have to die on a frozen field near Valley Forge?"


Then long, long ago, a mother asked...
"Heavenly Father ..
why did my Son have to die on a cross outside of Jerusalem ?"


The answer is the same ..
"So that others may have life and dwell
in peace, happiness, and freedom."


This was emailed to me with no author.
I thought the magnitude and the simplicity were awesome.


IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO STAND BEHIND
OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, PLEASE, FEEL FREE...

TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!







 

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
It has removed 107 spam emails to date.
Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!



 



Free Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!



Beware of Gnomes;
Extremely dangerous & armed with sporks.
Approach with caution!
 
Sporkiatric Center of The Mind
 
 


Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!


__._,_.___
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

Beauty & Fashion

on Yahoo! Groups

Share style tips

and advice.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: