I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, September 24, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: Greetings from the King of Music!

I thought you might be interested in this. How strange though, my
e-mail address was written on a park bench?! I don't know what I
think about this guy's eastern promises, I wonder if it will open me
up to all kinds of spam and virus...


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ксения Кургашенко <gareth@ashi.com>
Date: Sep 23, 2007 7:59 PM
Subject: Greetings from the King of Music!
To: jswordfish@gmail.com

Greetings, Comrade!

Before she died on July 4, 2005, my dear mother told me that the best
way to market my music was to contact people that had their email
addresses written on park benches, and to give my music away for free
on the internet.

Sound like a goofy business plan? Well, all I can say is that I
didn't always do everything my mama told me to do, but I've followed
this advice religiously, and in January I'm going to Sao Paulo,
Brazil, and in April I'll be going to Paris, France.

How does this work? Join my Yahoo group, "The King of Music" (
subscribe by sending an email to
ErnestYoungman-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) and find out!

And check out the toonage at:

http://www.soundclick.com/ernestyoungman

Thanks!


--
***
Democracy is a form of religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses.
- H.L. Mencken

www.soundclick.com/pseudojandek
jackal music for jackass people



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:CanYoAssDigIt-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:CanYoAssDigIt-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: