I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: your ad in SEE magazine

Dear North Side Noise:

I am surprised that I haven't heard back from you yet. Perhaps I gave
too narrow of a view of myself and my experiences in my introductory
email.

Here is some more information about myself, including links to more of my music:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mattlove1/ApplicationForm.htm

It was an application form for a Red Bull Music Academy. I wasn't
accepted, but I have it on good authority that they regretted that
decision. I in turn regret misleading them. I never had piano lessons
as a child. That small deception may have made the crucial difference
between success and failure. At any rate I'm sure they have had second
thoughts about being such sticklers.

On 9/18/07, Matt Love <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure how noisy you want to go, but I spent 15 years playing with the
> obscure Olympia, Washington noise band Blood Paradise.
>
> During the bulk of that time we were free improvisers. Towards the end of
> the that time, we started playing songs. Both approaches are represented at
>
> www.soundclick.com/BloodParadise
>
> The URL for the music page is
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=104664
>
> The songs towards the top of the music page are primarily songs that I wrote
> and sang. Towards the bottom (particularly from "Unpurchased Merchandise" on
> are more representative of the collaborative approach we took to free
> improvisation.
>
> I am slightly competent on bass, guitar and vocals. I own, and have almost
> no facility on various percussion instruments, cello, kazoo, and toys.
>
> Thank you for your consideration.
>
> ***********
>
> Wanted: sax, flute. hand drums, harmonica, didgeridoo,piano, synth, all
> stringed instruments, samplers and gear benders for a large collab. of the
> minds. Big space. Expanding everyday. north_side_noise@hotmail. com

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Green Y! Groups

Environment Groups

Find them here

connect with others.

Featured Y! Groups

and category pages.

There is something

for everyone.

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: