I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Flying Spaghetti Monster

Sometimes I feel like our church lacks pazazz, compared to these guys for example:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=27382980

Now accepting pazazz from anybody who has some to offer.

Also, still looking for a new Pope of Anderson Island.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Athletic Edge

A Yahoo! Group

to connect w/ others

about fitness goals.

Featured Y! Groups

and category pages.

There is something

for everyone.

Summer Shape-up

on Yahoo! Groups

Trade weight loss

and swimsuit tips.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: