I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: A penis bigger than the Sun.

Now see here Halvard Markus (if that is in fact your real name) - I've seen some extravagant claims in my life, but your hyberbole is egregious.  A penis bigger than the sun?  Do you think I was  a rube, born yesterday?  I mean, what would you do with a penis bigger than the sun?  Where would you keep it?

I myself have a penis as big as Jupiter, but as any good Lithuanian could tell you, a person only really needs a penis as big as Uranus.

But thanks for the nice thoughts, feel free to drop me a line any time you feel like it.  I like a guy that can tell a good story.

On 10/26/07, halvard markus <filbert@4m-milano.com> wrote:
Not impressive size - not impressive sex.
CHECK NOW
Nothing can seduce women faster than a big penis.

__._,_.___
Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

Women of Curves

on Yahoo! Groups

A positive group

to discuss Curves.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: