I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, October 26, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: Friendster - See What's New with Matt Love

I got enough of these things in my inbox for me to realize that everybody in my address book must have received one.  I didn't ask for this, and I didn't give permission to you to do this.

I don't believe you should have my gmail address and password (which I have now changed) on file, but appearently you do. You make me regret ever supplying it in the past.

Please, do not ever ever ever do this again, or I will leave friendster and urge everybody I know to stay away from you, too. 

Thank you.

Matt Love

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Love <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 26, 2007 2:57 PM
Subject: Friendster - See What's New with Matt Love
To: advice@googlegroups.com

Friendster What's New



See what's new with Matt...

Recently, has:
added new friend(s) - 4 days ago



View Matt's Profile

Want Matt to know what you've been up to?

Simply join Matt's network.




Want to view more profiles like this one? Join Friendster Now!

Copyright 2002-2007 Friendster, Inc. All rights reserved. U.S. Patent No. 7,069,308, 7,117,254 & 7,188,153
568 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Terms of Service

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "advice" group.
To post to this group, send email to advice@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to advice-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/advice
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

__._,_.___
Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators.

Yahoo! Groups

Health & Fitness

Find and share

weight loss tips.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: