I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, November 09, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [Leslie_Morris_Online] It's isn't Shakespeare but it's close

This reminds me of David Sideris' "Front Row Center with Thaddeus
Bristol" - right down to the multicultural casting. You can listen to
it at:

odeo.com/audio/568253/view

and I would urge you to if you haven't heard this yet.

On Nov 9, 2007 3:55 AM, Leslie Morris <dr_spider_man@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> If your looking for a good night out at the theater whatever you do,
> DON'T go to the Glen Iris's High School production of Romero and
> Juliet. The (for lack of better words) director decided to set the
> play in futile japan! It would almost make sense as the Romeo and
> Juliet were Japanese but thats were the logic ends. The casting was a
> mixed bag of ages sexes and races. Lady Capulet was Indian teenage
> girl, Lord Capulet an unintimidatingly white male that was around 60
> years old. Tybalt was played by an obsess teenager girl and for the
> life of me I could tell who was Paris. It turned up to be the lemon
> faced teenage girl with the mustache. I was wondering why she was
> wearing a mustache. In fact during the break I was thinking they might
> have written him out of the story all together. The set was nice,
> Romero, the nurse and the Preist had there moment. But the only thing
> that saved the abortion of a play was the skillful acting talents of
> Mr Tyler Minder! In fact he was pretty fucking awesome! Tyler stole
> the show as Benvolio! Don't take my word for it. People in the break
> were talking about him! At the end of the show I made sure everyone
> knew he was the best so I gave him a rousing applause when he took his
> bow. I made sure it was much louder then the combined effort of the
> 20+ crowd could give for Romero and Juliet (who bowed after him).
> After the show his friend asked him who has the loud hairy guy. And he
> proudly replied "Oh, that's Lez. He lives in my shed!" I'm not
> praising Tyler because I live with him. He was honestly really good.
> And for me it was very exciting to see the beginning of someone who
> could be a very good actor
>
>

__._,_.___
Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

What does real food

mean to you?

HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

Yahoo! Groups

Wellness Spot

A resource for Curves

and weight loss.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: