I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, May 29, 2009

The new Obama / Love song for the day

I think this a very fruitful collaboration. Saleem, your work is excellent. It only takes a bit of fiddling with the details to turn these into great songs


My friend Saleem Obama
told me I could earn
150 dollars
in one day.
But he never told me how
I could do this amazing thing
And now I'm left
With a pocket full of clay

Chorus:
He always tells me what is what,
when is when and how is how,
but I don't think he hears a thing I say
He tells me where to go for sluts,
He tells me I should go there now,
It always turns out that its pay to play.

Then he said he had some pictures
Of an awesome cleavage show
Soha Ali Khan was lookin good
Well I guess that she was alright
Not my cup of tea,
But that's not something
Saleem understood

Chorus:


On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 6:50 AM, wrote:

songwriters and poets - dedicated to fellow songwriters to discuss craft .
Messages In This Digest (7 Messages)

1a. Sleeping techniques! From: Useful Tips

2. San Diego NSAI 4th Monday Workshop 2/23/09 at 7:30pm in Del Mar From: Elizabeth C. Axford

3. Free Music Downloads, 2/23/2009, 12:00 am From: songwritersandpoets@yahoogroups.com

4. Amazing Liquid Art & Droplet Photography From: naziakhan_malik@yahoo.com

5. Earn 150$ in just one day. From: saleemobama

6. Soha Ali Khan Awsome cle*vage Show From: saleem obama

7. I wanna invite you to share my Sooooooo HOT? SEXY? webcame video.... From: chicaofeng

No comments: