I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [songwriters and poets] Digest Number 3014

Pervert in a Turtleneck


Hey Saleem Obama -

Here's the latest song I wrote with you - hope you like it Pervert in a Turtleneck

Gimme Hot Mature Women Exposing Huge Boobs
Or college chicks in teeshirts, just hand me some lube
and the hot fashion Model named Heidi Klum
makes me go schwing when she enters the room

Sexy Hot Babes Posing on the Beach
the other boys are crying cause they're out of reach
but not for me, hey, what the heck
I'm a pervert in a Turtleneck

Chorus

Pervert in a turtleneck
at least I was last time i checked
I like to listen to ben lee and beck
while I beat off in my turtleneck

I'm going to Jarrasic Park to have some Sex
riding on the back of a cheerful t-rex
In Bollywood and tollywood, what do I see?
Glamourous babes in a picture gallery

When I was out at me favorite bar
The singer's Big Boobs Popped Out From Her Bra
The Naughty Girl Stripped and showed me her clAss
I stood there in my turtleneck just spanking her ass

Chorus

No comments: