I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Dear Lucky Winner,



Hey, thanks, Mr. Morris

That's a pretty good haul.  What is that, about 2 million dollars?  I
have no idea what a £ goes for these days.

It's not as good as the $6.8 million dollars Mr. Dave Walker promised
me a few weeks ago, or the whopping $24,500,000 Mr. Andrew Wong said
he'd make available to me the other day, but I'm happy to accept your
$2 million or whatever it is, because my partners at Bizarro
Ultrafilms and I are going to go into production soon with our
big-budget movie "Wrestling Women Vs. the Aztec Mummy on the Titanic."

We are planning to cast Hugh Jackman and Julia Roberts as the leads in
this production (and Cybill Shepherd in a major supporting role) so
we're going to need some serious cash from any place we can find it,
so we'll be glad to take your money, it's as green as anybody else's
(and I don't mean to remind you of the Irish troubles when I say that,
LOL!)

So send me the money, quick!

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 10:11 PM, NATIONAL LOTTERY <info@co.uk> wrote:
>
>
> Dear Lucky Winner,
>
> Your email ID was awarded (£1,000,000,00  GBP),  in the tobacco Promo.
>
> 1.Full Name: 2.Full Address: 3.Status: 4.Occupation: 5.Phone Number:
> 6.Country:
>
>
> Sincerely,
> Mr. Liam Morris.
>
--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  Learn the
details here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M05c46wdXU

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: