I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Read Me!!



Hey Mr. Wong,

This is great! I could really use $24,500,000 million dollars. I've
made a short film that I want to expand into a feature length movie.
It's a musical. It's autobiographical. I might make a trilogy kind of
thing, like Star Wars. My life has been so eventful and interesting,
it might take 3 films to get all the important stuff in. My first
marriage was kind of like when Darth Vader blew up Princess Leia's
planet, if you know what I mean, LOL!

Anyway, I know that everybody will want to see it. But I only had
enough money to make a 90 second short
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M05c46wdXU) please watch it and let
me know what you think. I got an offer for $6.8 million dollars a few
weeks ago from Mr. Dave Walker, but I like your deal better. Take
that, Mr. Dave Walker!

But anyway, I can sure use that $24,500,000 million dollars, so whip
it out. Don't let this excellent deal to remain obscured for very
much longer!

Your new friend and business partner,
Matt

ps. In Junior High, I had a friend named Howard Wong. Are you related
to him by any chance? He lived in Hong Kong until he was 3, he's an
attorney in the Seattle area now. Just wondering, as Wong is a pretty
uncommon name...

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Mr Andrew Wong <info@hsbc.com.hk> wrote:
>  I am Mr.Andrew Wong,I have a obscured business suggestion for you of
> $24,500,000USD.SEND REPLY TO MY PRIVATE E-MAIL:mrwong07_hk@yahoo.com.hk I
> will update you with
>

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. Learn the
details here:

http://www.xtranormal.com/xtranormal/episode.php?aid=303120&mid=20090419185438400

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: