I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Detailed Mail



Well, I'm very happy to hear from you again, Mr Andrew Wong. It turns
out that Mr. Dave Walker was a kind of fly-by-night fellow, if you
know what I mean... my last email to him bounced like flubber! Maybe
he's just absent minded and allowed his email to fill up, who knows?
Anyway, I'm glad I wasn't counting on his 6.8 million dollars, because
I guess I won't be getting it now. I like your 24.5 million dollars
better anyway, it's much thicker and sweeter.

I think I may have told you this already, I have so many high-flying
business deals going all the time it's pretty hard to keep up with
everythign all at once, but anyway, my partners at Bizarro
Ultrafilms and I are going to go into production soon with our
big-budget movie "Wrestling Women Vs. the Aztec Mummy on the Titanic."

We are planning to cast Hugh Jackman and Julia Roberts as the leads in
this production (and Cybill Shepherd in a major supporting role) so
we're going to need some serious cash from any place we can find it,
so we'll be glad to take your money, it's as green as anybody else's
(and when i say "green" I don't mean to imply it lacks experience,
LOL!)

So send me the money, quick, we want to start filming soon... Jackman
is getting more expensive all the time, we want to get that contract
signed!

Your Partner,
Mr. Matt Love

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 10:37 PM, Mr Andrew Wong
<mrwong07_hk@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:
>
>
> Thank you very much for your prompt interest to my email.Let me start by
> introducing myself, I am Mr. Andrew Wong Credit Officer of the Hang Seng
> Bank Ltd in
> Hong Kong.
>
> Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem who was withthe
> Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18
> calendar
> months, with a value of $24,500,000.00 (Twenty Four millions Five Hundred
> Thousand United State Dollars) only in my branch. Upon maturity several
> notices was
> sent to him, even during the war early this year.
>
> Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came
> from him. We later find out that the Major and his family had been killed
> during
> the war in bomb blast that hit their home.
>
> After further investigation it was also discovered that Major Fadi Basem did
> not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work
> of
> his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my
> office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty Four
> millions
> Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars is still lying in my bank and no
> one will ever come forward to claimit. What bothers me most is that
> according to
> the laws of my country at the expiration 3 years the funds will revert to
> the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the
> funds.
>
> Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
> foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that you will
> be able
> to receive his funds.
>
> WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
>
> I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall
> come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the
> necessary
> document that will back you up as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem , all
> that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with the
> following informations:
>
> Your Full Names:
> Age:
> Address:
> Occupation:
> Country of residence:
>
> For the attorney to commence his job. After you have been made the next of
> kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the
> necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the
> funds to an account that will be provided by you.
>
> There is no risk involved at all in this matter as we are going to adopt a
> legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary
> documents.
>
> Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
> issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account
> we
> shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you.
>
> Thanks for your prompt response,
>
> I wait to hear from you.
>
> Your Partner,
> Mr. Andrew Wong
> ________________________________
> Yahoo!推出全新 @ymail.com 電郵地址,快D登記你的新身份!了解更多

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. Learn the
details here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M05c46wdXU

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: