I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, June 11, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Attn: Fred Dickson

 

Dear Mr. Woodland,

Thank you for your rapid response, it is most reassuring. I hope you have had time to familiarize yourself with the interview and the Nigerian Entertainment Magazine site. 

I will touring behind my new album "Matt Love - Life at O'Blerg's Pub" -  it would be great to extend the tour to include Nigeria.

Here is my information:

Names: Matt Love
Country: USA
Address:11015 Eckenstam Johnson Road, Anderson Island, WA 98303
Age: 53
Fax Number: 253-884-9279
Personal Number: 253-884-9279
Occupation: Musician, Egregious Records label executive
Sex: Male
Monthly Income: $1,500 US
Amount Needed: $50,000
Loan duration: 5 years
Brief Description Of Individual: When I dance, it looks a little like a hippo struggling to get out of an overturned rail car. When I sing, that's what it sounds like, too.
http://www.myspace.com/mattlove1


On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Fred Dickson <fred_dickson110@msnzone.cn> wrote:
Mr. Fred Dickson is our branch manager, fill the application form and write on-top Fred Dickson and it we be directed to him.

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: