I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, June 07, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [Dorks Anonymous 2012] Praise GoodGodAlmighty 4 JesusChrist's Sake 4 CryingOutLoud!!!!

 

check out this video of a song I did with my friends:

http://vimeo.com/12326133


To English only types - don't worry, they're singing in Portuguese, not Spanish, and they live in Brazil, so it's perfectly appropriate - and they are going to stay in Brazil, so nobody needs to worry about that.

But listen to the music, I think you'll like it.

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Rick Reed <bythespirit2009@yahoo.com> wrote:



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: