I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Marvin, Youngest of Isley Brothers, Dies at 56

 

"Isley stopped performing in 1996 after suffering complications from diabetes that included a stroke, high blood pressure, the loss of both legs and use of his left hand."  I don't know why he let that stop him.  shouldn't have been a problem for a bass player.

http://www.bet.com/News/Obituary_Youngest_of_Isley_Brothers_Dies_at_56?cid=idnb

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: