I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, September 20, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: CONTACT MY LAWYER RIGHT AWAY [2 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

Dear Mr. Andrew Charles Bignell Bill Gateway


Mts Latisis recommended I contact you. I believe she thought you could help me reach my goal. Let me tell you a little about myself.  I like to help people.  I'm a long-time musician, and now the head of my own record label, Egregious Records - I will soon have a big website launch, but in the mean time, you can hear some of my label's music at http://www.soundclick.com/EgregiousRecords

Famous Brazilian film director Ana Catarina de Castro is making a short documentary film of my work in both rock and roll, and it will be a blockbuster.  Do you have any contacts in Thai TV that might be interested in showing this film?

I have recently reissued the classic album "None More Hardcore" by my 80s band The Frost Heaves (seehttp://www.last.fm/music/Frost+Heaves/None+More+Hardcorefor more information) and we're talking about doing some touring to generate support for the album.
 
We would like to play some shows in Thailand, do you think you could help me set some up?

Have you heard about those 33 miners in Chile who will be trapped for the next few months?  I have volunteered The Frost Heaves to go there and perform for them by singing down the hole to them, but a NASA doctor vetoed the idea, he had previously heard us singing to the guys in the space station, and he said it would not be good for their mental health.  What's he talking about, it's not exactly rocket science to know that Egregious music would lift their spirits, one of our tunes is riding high in the charts:

The Moose Is Loose

# 1,641 in Alternative out of 165,763 songs
# 92 in Avant Rock out of 6,716 songs

I'm working with a team of promoters in Nigeria to bring our show there - that's pretty close to Malaysia, isn't it?

Thank you for your kind attention

Matt Love

PS. Are there any moose in Bangkok?

PPS - don't believe anything she says about my health, I'm in great shape, and ready to tour!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Latisis Mrs. fenard <mrs.fenardlatisis67@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:12 PM
Subject: CONTACT MY LAWYER RIGHT AWAY
To: mattlove1@gmail.com


Dearest One

How are you doing at this moment, i guess you have a wonderful weekend?

I must say time a lot for the time you took in reading my mail, May thou Lord be with you now and forever.

I am so sorry also for the present condition of your health, may God take control.

You are really the kind of a person i have been searching for, as an handicap you will know the pains and then you will not hesitate to utilize my funds well.


Thank you for your response towards me, It goes to show that you have been destined to be great and I implore you to be as honest as possible in this dealing as the spirit of my late husband will be with you always and the Almighty will also bless you for your effort in seeing that persons are brought out of their predicament.
 
 
You are such a wonderful person and i do believed so much in you after reading your mail and how i got your mail, let me say i came across it that is to show that you are destined for this.
 
 
I have discussed this matter with my Lawyer and I have told him about you and he is going to work with the Bank and secure this funds from the UK Bank where it is been kept for safe custody in a very proper and legal manner and he will make the arrangement with the Bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund, to move the fund from England to meet you in your country, with your data.
 
 
Name: Mr. Andrew Charles Bignell
Email:billgateway55@yahoo.com
 
Do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modalities, You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society.
 
 
Please, do your best to see that the dreams of my husband of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good works of charity commence, as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too.



Please i implore you to pray very hard for me at this moment, i am very sick.

Those are my pictures in the attached file,please pray hard for me.


I await your swift response


Sincerely
Mrs. Fenard Latisis

 



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: