I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] i expect my comments will probably be deleted soon....

 


  • What happened to Terry and his marriage to wendy? She got married to Don Francisco.....was Terry unfaithful? ///

  • Wendy and Don are very happy.

  • @RodCleaves wow, way to dodge the question! I did a little web surfing, and I couldn't turn up a thing, it seems ol' Terry's been airbrushed out of the pictures.

    It isn't uncommon for Christian artists to change horses in the middle of the stream, of course... Amy Grant's switch is the best well known, but there's also Da T.R.U.T.H. (and apparently several of his peers), Michael English and Marabeth Jordan... of course, they can't keep up with those televangelists....

  • @mattlove1 Wendy, at least, pretty selective about what she believes. Her MySpace page says: "Sometimes we struggle with how He is portrayed as angry or judgemental. This does not seem to be our experience with Him, nor is it what the Bible says about Him." She should try actually reading the book before she writes such a blatant, utter falsehood! Amy Grant, Jessica Simpson, and Katy Perry have solved the hypocrisy problem by simply leaving Christian music.


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: