I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, May 27, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: from...............blessing

 

Hey Blessing

thanks for writing and telling me the heartwarming story of your childhood. I have many happy memories of my own I'd like to share.  I remember when I was just fourteen, I was given the task of drowning kittens by my girlfriend's mother. I filled a large laundry sink with room temperature water and held the eight kittens under. As each kitten died and sank to the bottom, it turned and rested 'snuggled' to the previous. I put them in a garbage bag and was carrying it out when the bag moved and I heard a meow. I opened the bag and found one kitten had survived. So I drowned it again.

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon,

Matt


On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 4:36 AM, Blessing Godwill <blessinggodwill2u@hotmail.com> wrote:
My Dearest One.
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.
How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is  Blessing Godwill from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall,
dark in complexion,24years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. williams Godwill was the managing director of Godwill industry (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my parents in a cold blooded, May there gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.

I manage to run to the near by country Senegal where i am living now under the united nation for refugees here in Dakar-Senegal, We are 85female and 63men in number with two hostels, one hostel for men and the other for female, men has no right to enter female hostel and like wise female has no right to enter men hostel.  there are strictly laws here that if any one offend the law, the person will be punished, we are just like one living in a prison. I have to stop here so far until i hear from you.

I would like to know more about you,your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my nextmail.

I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Blessing




Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 14:12:15 -0400
Subject: thanks for contacting me on soundclick. please send a photo, thanks
From: mattlove1@gmail.com
To: blessinggodwill2u@hotmail.com


 :: display message
From: blessinggodwill (blessing godwill)

To:
 
mattlove1 (Matt Love)
 
Subject: blessinggodwill2u@hotmail.com
Message:
Hello Dear i come across your profile at soundclick.com and some thing about you move my intrest to contact you,How is life treating you over there?I will like you to contact me directly with this my email address(blessinggodwill2u@hotmail.com) so that i will give you my photo and tell you more about me..Yours Blessing

 
 


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: