I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, May 27, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Wsdwrew sent you a private message

 

Hi felicia

very nice to hear from you.  We have a lot in comon, I'm tall, good looking, perfect boy figure and sexy too. I'm sure if we get together our bodies will find a lot to talk about, and get along great together. 

Please do send your pi, out to 10,000 places. It should be easy, there are many places on the web that can help you do that - www.math.utah.edu/~alfeld/math/pi.html  for example. I'm just troubled that there might be  a mistake - how would one know?  it would take a lot of manual work to determine if it's correct or not, wouldn't it?  Do you have any thoughts on this important topic?

There's one website, called "pi to a billion places" - http://gc3.net84.net/pi.htm.  That's very hard to believe!  They don't list it all, so I suspect its a fake.

Sincerely

Matt

fedsgdgdg
wsdwrew 23
Hello!!!
My name is felicia I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at (felicia_s7 @ yahoo.com) so that I can also send my pi


On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Zorpia <transaction@zorpia.com> wrote:
Dear Matt, Unsubscribe | Report Spam
Wsdwrew sent you a private message

Wsdwrew
"hi"
Regards,
Zorpia Team
Unsubscribe from emails like this, or check your email settings.
Zorpia Co. Ltd. P.O. Box #28960, Gloucester Road Post Office, Hong Kong




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: