I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] One cooking show too many...


I've listened to all the recent DemocracyNow! archives on line, and I
almost started throwing things when I tuned into KUOW to see if I
could get some news there (always a dubious proposition) and one of
their smarmy Susan Sanburg clones was interviewing some knucklehead
about salad.

There's a war on, folks! The remnents of the republic are crumbling -
the empire is coming home to roost!

So I decided I wa going to find something different. And I did, very
quickly - this website has links to all kinds of cool stations all
over the planet:

MusicMoz - Test: Media: Radio: Streaming: Stations
... with Windows Media Player; BNR: Bulgarian National Radio -
Bulgarian National
Radio ... daily programs in French, English, Spanish, Arabic and Chinese. ...
musicmoz.org/Test/Media/Radio/Streaming/Stations/ - 14k - Cached -
Similar pages

The trouble is that most of them are not in English! Those dang old
furiners anyway, what are they thinking, didn't they know I was
coming? They shoulda baked a cake!

I listened to Radio Japan for a while, Now I'm listening to German
Radio. They are probably talking about salad, but I can at least
imagine they are talking about something meaningful.


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: