I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] "you guys consistenly have good music keep it up"

Check this out (below, with [parenthetically] comments from me), my
rappin cappin snappin alterego knucklehead got a big misspelled,
incoherent shoutout from some people I've never heard of!

Find out what people are yelling their heads off about, check out
knucklehead at

www.soundclick.com/knuckleheadus

and scream "damn good pleasure" at

http://www.soundclick.com/kengoshaentertainmentpresents85alllive

let them know the knucklehead posse is mighty!

Knucklehead (US)Knucklehead (US)
message board post

kengosha entertainment posted on Thu April 7, 2005
you guys consistenly have good music keep it up

[I will my friends! I will keep it up!]

.........if you get a chance holla at us.

[OK, I will. HEY, YOU!!!!!]

we have music w/ peddi crack and young buck........L 2 da I V 2 da E is #1
come find out.........oh by the way we have HOTSTEPPA for the jazz
heads AND WANT WAR for the thug cats!!........PLUS THE CRUSIN SINGLE
NO DISRESPECT TO YOU........ and for the block huggers we have b itch
holla my name and fuc cassidy!!! and if you notice we are #1 on the
charts........so i know the hate will come!!
check this............
L to da I -- V to da E ( ALL LIVE ):
· #20 in the HipHop charts
· #1 in the New School sub charts

hotsteppa:
· #81 in the Jazz charts
· #11 in the Jazz General sub charts

only in sub genres:
fuc cassidy p2 feat flashy and peddi crakk:
· #26 in the HipHop : Battles/Disses sub charts

love ya baby.....lucky ray feat young buck of gggg:
· #14 in the HipHop : Spoken Word sub charts

bi*** holla my name......Da SPRANO'S.:
· #73 in the HipHop : Old School sub charts

no disrespect to you:
· #89 in the HipHop : Christian Rap sub charts

Dreams.... tribute to BIGGIE.....Ace Slaughter:
· #320 in the HipHop : Freestyle sub charts

WANT WAR?:
· #224 in the HipHop : Alternative Hip Hop sub charts
_____________________________________
kengosha entertainment presents 85 All Live
http://www.soundclick.com/kengoshaentertainmentpresents85alllive


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: