I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: URGENT REPLY

What kind of idiot do they take me for? I told them I couldn't
possibly do this for less than 25%!

I am so smrt

SMRT!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eddie Don <eddie_600don@email.ro>
Date: May 12, 2005 6:20 AM
Subject: URGENT REPLY
To: eddie_600don@email.ro

eddie don AND ASSOCIATES
Talackerstrasse 1, P.O. Box 05 Zurich
Opfikon-Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
E-mail:

I am Dr. eddie don financial consultant based in Zurich,
Switzerland. I have a client (widow) she has Twenty Million
Pounds (£20.000.00000) with Eagle Finance Company based in
Guernsey Island UK for safekeeping.

My client is willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if
you can assist her transfer this fund to your country or any bank
of your

wish as she needs an assistance of a trustworthy person who will
be willing to offer financial/moral assistance for her proposed
profit oriented transaction in order for her to invest in a stable
economy.

Her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in
long terms. My client is interested in placing part of her fund in
your company. You can contact me for more details via my private e-
mail address:stated above for more details.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. eddie don. (Chairman).

___________________________
Cv-ul tau ia 500 euro/luna!
http://500.myjob.ro


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: