I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Re: [CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: URGENT REPLY

I was getting scared until I got to the third paragraph. I was afraid
there would be no fun with translation. Still, it's a poor example. Most
of them have a more lot of the language without fame, which is the grace
they are saving.

Matt Love wrote:

>What kind of idiot do they take me for? I told them I couldn't
>possibly do this for less than 25%!
>
>I am so smrt
>
>SMRT!
>
>---------- Forwarded message ----------
>From: Eddie Don <eddie_600don@email.ro>
>Date: May 12, 2005 6:20 AM
>Subject: URGENT REPLY
>To: eddie_600don@email.ro
>
>
>
>
>eddie don AND ASSOCIATES
>Talackerstrasse 1, P.O. Box 05 Zurich
>Opfikon-Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
>E-mail:
>
>I am Dr. eddie don financial consultant based in Zurich,
>Switzerland. I have a client (widow) she has Twenty Million
>Pounds (£20.000.00000) with Eagle Finance Company based in
>Guernsey Island UK for safekeeping.
>
>My client is willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if
>you can assist her transfer this fund to your country or any bank
>of your
>
>wish as she needs an assistance of a trustworthy person who will
>be willing to offer financial/moral assistance for her proposed
>profit oriented transaction in order for her to invest in a stable
>economy.
>
>Her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in
>long terms. My client is interested in placing part of her fund in
>your company. You can contact me for more details via my private e-
>mail address:stated above for more details.
>
>Yours Sincerely,
>Dr. eddie don. (Chairman).
>
>___________________________
>Cv-ul tau ia 500 euro/luna!
>http://500.myjob.ro
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: