I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Support 'Em

"Do not confuse the warrior with the war."
-John Kerry

From right wing to liberal, scolds (the more broad minded of them)
continue to assert that it is permissible (Who asked them?) to hold an
anti-war position, as long as you keep it to yourself. Regardless of
your opinion of what the troops are doing, you must encourage them,
because they are based on this particular patch of earth (except for
some of the mercenaries, oops, I mean contractors).

* I love Stravinsky's music, but I give him no credit for composing it.
* I admire American Jeffrey Daumer, although what he did was not okay.
* Genocide is an atrocity, but that's hardly the fault of those who
do it.
* I hate Ralph Nader, I just dig his deeds.
* The words of Emo Phillips are hilarious, but what does he think he
is, a comedian?
* Mengele was a saint who did nothing but sin.
* Witch hunts: bad. Witch hunters: Go team.
* That goddam Buckminster Fuller thought he was so smart, just
because his ideas were.


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: