I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [MIDI_Exchange] Are you online? I was impressed by your appereance.

oh this is some damn persuasive spam.  You don't even specify the gender of the person you're talking to, or yours, hoping in increase the number of suckers.  You're so clever you make my armpits tingle.

On 28 Mar 2007 09:18:01 -0700, white_mangens11 <white_mangens11@yahoo.com> wrote:

I saw your profile in my group, I was impressed by your appereance.
There must be something common between us. I want to view more of your
photos and chat with you. You can know me by joining the following
site. I'm loney, I want to meet you...

http://www.aboutme.com/users/lds4ever/gothic_personal_club.htm

May there is something swell come out between us!


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Upload Now!

First 20

prints are free

Y! GeoCities

Create a Blog

And tell the world

what you think.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: