I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Registration at the Galactic Senate

This raises all sorts of existential questions.... what is human? I
think I am human, but if I'm a sufficiently advanced form of
artificial intelligence, I would think I'm a person.

I do not seem to reside on a computer hard drive somewhere, I think
I'm sitting at a keyboard in a room with three dogs lying at my feet,
but sufficiently advanced artificial intelligence would provide this
scenerio so that I myself would believe that this is reality.

Because if I were a computer virus sent to destroy the Galactic Senate
and everything it holds dear, I would be the most effective if I truly
believed I was just some schmoe who wants to come into the list, post
something, have a few larfs, and obey all the Rules of the Senate.

Master Magnus, from your title I assume you to be an adept at
something or other, perhaps you could use your Jedi mind tricks to
probe my situation.... you tell me; am I what I think I am?

On 3/29/07, mls01@sverige.nu <mls01@sverige.nu> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> You recently registered at the Galacticsenate.com forum. For spam
> purposes, we require a human reply back to this email to make sure you
> really want to join. Please reply with something informal to let me know
> that you're a human who wants to join the Galactic Senate, that you're
> going to observe the Terms of Service of the Galactic Senate which can be
> found here: http://galacticsenate.com/showthread.php?t=3947 and that you
> understand that spamming isn't allowed and then we'll accept your
> registration immediately. If you wish, you can present yourself in the
> following thread after your membership has been activated:
> http://galacticsenate.com/showthread.php?t=980
> Please observe that if we do not hear back from you within 1 (one) week,
> the account will be deleted.
>
> Thanks for joining!
> Sincerely, Master Magnus, administrator at the Galactic Senate.
>
>
> -----------------------------------------
> Skaffa gratis e-post du också på http://www.sverige.nu
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Upload & Print

Same-day pickup

at Target

Y! GeoCities

Share Your Resume

Show off your

talent and skills.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: