I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, April 30, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [Bizarro_UltraZine] Re: Don Imus -- Jesse Jackson "Tragedy" ...

So friend Joe and I had a quintessentially American moment around that. We were in the bar at Dennys, and Jesse Jackson was saying "I do not like them, Sam I Am!" and this one one guy deep into his cups turns to his companion and says "That's from the Koran!  Jesse Jackson is reading from the Koran!"

For me it was a defining moment, like the shuttle blowing up, or presidential blowjobs, or school shootings - it's kind of what it's all about.

I got one for ya.  Don Imus is sitting on his couch making out with his cousin, see...

On 4/29/07, tim_tt2 <tim_tt2@yahoo.com > wrote:

Actually The rev Mr Jackson did one of my all-time favorite bits ever
on Saturday Night Live...he read Dr Suess's Green Eggs & Ham liike he
was giving a speech...cracked me up lol

I guess he forgot about his "himey-town' comments when he went after
Imus though

T!M


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Order Online

Pick up at Target

Start now

Y! GeoCities

Share Your Passion

Join the web's lar- gest community.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: