I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [Bizarro_UltraZine] "Beam Me Up, Scotty" ...

I'm with Tim. It just seems strange. I was totally into the idea of his ashes wandering through space, maybe turning up on some future star trek series like he did on next generation or deep space 9 when he was still alive... or showing up in the intake filters of some real star ship!

but to just go up and come back down again?  seems kind of pointless?  though wasn't Timothy Leary's ashes on the same flight?  for him it makes sense, it would echo the arc of his career and reputation....

Speaking of Star Trek, I was wallowing in some of the worst TV has to offer - a Kim Possible movie on the Disney channel.. there was some kind of talking hairless mole... I immediately recognized Warf's voice coming out of the strange pink thing.  A quick review of Michael Dorn's page on the imdb ( http://imdb.com/name/nm0000373/) shows he's been doing a lot of voice work in cartoons...

On 5/2/07, kdhaisch@aol.com <kdhaisch@aol.com> wrote:

Tim wrote...
> OK---this just seems stupid to me. Scattering the ashes
> in space would have been fiting....but giving his ashes
> a ride and splashdown? Yeh whatever ... why didn't
> they include Ted Williams' frozen head?
 
 
I think you miss the point.  Ted Williams was not in
the series "Star Trek."
 
 
 
Klaus
 
 
 
 
.




See what's free at AOL.com.


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Share Your Photos

via email &

Yahoo! Messenger

Y! GeoCities

Share Interests

Connect with

others on the web.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: