I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, September 10, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] In cyberspace everyone can hear you scream...

...Happy Birthday!

Today is mine, and all my best cyberfriends have come out to wish me a happy one: 
The Salt Lake Tribune, The i- Squad Administrator, The Galactic Senate, even Head-Fi: Covering Headph.

A few strangers tossed B-day wishes my way, too, like this Renz Gonzales character.  "Matty" - as if.  Nobody who knows me calls me that.  Except my wife, and she's special.

I say it loud, I say it proud:  Happy Birthday to me!

renz gonzales / Go Matty! It's yar BIRTHDAY! / 8:34 am

Birthdaytime. com / Today is Matt Love birthday! / 6:11 am

SoundClick Team / Happy Birthday, Matt / 2:56 am

Birthdaytime. com / Happy birthday Matt Love! / 1:05 am

Absolute Write Water Coo. / Happy Birthday from Absolute Write! / 12:01 am

The Salt Lake Tribune's . / Happy Birthday from The Salt Lake Tribune's TribTalk / 11:05 pm

i- Squad Administrator / Happy Birthday / 10:45 pm

The Galactic Senate / Happy Birthday from The Galactic Senate / 9:08 pm

Head-Fi: Covering Headph. /  Happy Birthday from Head / 9:01 pm

Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday from BirthdayAlarm! / Sep 9

Bowlie / Happy Birthday from Bowlie / Sep 9

Oddio Overplay (2) / [OddioOverplay] Birthdays / Sep 9

Composers Datebook / Composers Datebook for September 9, 2007 / Sep 8

Birthdaytime. com / Matt Love birthday / Sep 7


__._,_.___
Real Food Group

Share recipes,

restaurant ratings

and favorite meals.

Fitness Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find Groups all

about healthy living.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green

Share your passion

for the planet.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: