I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, September 10, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] mattlove1 sent you a video!

YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™

mattlove1 wants to share a video with you:

Video Description

skating off roof and ouch

Personal Message

is there really room in the gene pool for this? I don't think so!

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to mattlove1, click here.

Thanks,
mattlove1

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Centre for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
E-mail Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the E-mail Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.

__._,_.___
Yahoo! Groups

Get info and support

on Samsung HDTVs

and devices.

Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: