I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, September 10, 2007

[The_King_Of_Music] Fwd: In cyberspace everyone can hear you scream...

...Happy Birthday!

Today is mine, and all my best cyberfriends have come out to wish me a happy one: 
The Salt Lake Tribune, The i- Squad Administrator, The Galactic Senate, even Head-Fi: Covering Headph.

A few strangers tossed B-day wishes my way, too, like this Renz Gonzales character.  "Matty" - as if.  Nobody who knows me calls me that.  Except my wife, and she's special.

I say it loud, I say it proud:  Happy Birthday to me!

PS,  No, I think that would be horrible casting for Ishtar II, i was just trying to start some dialogue... it's a very nerdy, but does anybody want to play the game - who would be good in the roles?  Like, a young Rogers and Clarke (in the prequel "Ishtar 0.5"a).

Because we already know who should be in Ishtar II... Warren and Dustin, accept no substitute!

***

renz gonzales / Go Matty! It's yar BIRTHDAY! / 8:34 am

Birthdaytime. com / Today is Matt Love birthday! / 6:11 am

SoundClick Team / Happy Birthday, Matt / 2:56 am

Birthdaytime. com / Happy birthday Matt Love! / 1:05 am

Absolute Write Water Coo. / Happy Birthday from Absolute Write! / 12:01 am

The Salt Lake Tribune's . / Happy Birthday from The Salt Lake Tribune's TribTalk / 11:05 pm

i- Squad Administrator / Happy Birthday / 10:45 pm

The Galactic Senate / Happy Birthday from The Galactic Senate / 9:08 pm

Head-Fi: Covering Headph. /  Happy Birthday from Head / 9:01 pm

Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday from BirthdayAlarm! / Sep 9

Bowlie / Happy Birthday from Bowlie / Sep 9

Oddio Overplay (2) / [OddioOverplay] Birthdays / Sep 9

Composers Datebook / Composers Datebook for September 9, 2007 / Sep 8

Birthdaytime. com / Matt Love birthday / Sep 7


__._,_.___
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! 360°

Start Now

Your place online

Share with friends

Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

get help and provide

feedback on Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: