I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

[The_King_Of_Music] Invite you to join my circle of friends!

Hello! I wanna make more friends. Let's have fun together and try
something new. I want to invite you to join my circle of friends and
play with all my friends. Complete your profile before joining us and
viewing all my and my friends' photos.

http://www.geocities.com/clubforall/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Dog Zone

Connect w/others

who love dogs.

Yahoo! 360°

Get Started

Your place online

To share your life

.

__,_._,___

No comments: