I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, May 23, 2008

[ILoveIshtar] Recommendation: WALK HARD: The Dewey Cox Story

I can't recall anyone ever speaking up about other favorite movies here, but I felt motivated, no, compelled, to let you all know about WALK HARD: The Dewey Cox Story. I'm finding myself laughing at it the way I did (and do) at Ishtar; at the inside joke, the awful done well. We're all looking at life through different lenses, of course, but perhaps because we all find something to laugh about in Ishtar, maybe the majority, or at least a bulk, of us will find a similar enjoyment in WALK HARD.

If you're open to a bit of risque language, subject matter, and sights, I recommend watching The Unbearably Long, Self-Indulgent Director's Cut.

Watching this and thinking about writing this very post made me wonder if any other Ishtar fans had movies that moved them in the same way. Do you?

__._,_.___
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Discover photos

and scrapbooking

groups in the

Familyographer Zone

Lawn & Garden

on Yahoo! Groups

For all things

green and growing.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: