I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

[ILoveIshtar] Re:Recommendation: WALK HARD: The Dewey Cox Story

Hey Dave and everyone,

Since you asked, I have very strong feelings (that resemble my feelings about Ishtar) about the movie Pootie Tang.  It's a much sillier movie and a lot of the humor is grounded in the ridiculousness of the characters, but it gives me that same kind of happy feeling and the same sense of regret that the movie was basically forgotten.  Plus, I think Chris Rock and Wanda Sykes are some of the funniest people out there in movies right now.  So I don't know - maybe this is way out of left field - but it's worth a try if you feel like something completely different.  

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

- Anne.


__._,_.___
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Do-It-Yourselfers

on Yahoo! Groups

How-to ideas,

projects and more.

Move More

on Yahoo! Groups

This is your life

not a phys-ed class.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: