I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, March 16, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Maria H sent you a message...

It's nice that somebody has started noticing my majesty. It's one of my most outstanding attributes.  That and my modesty.

I feel a song coming on... 

Majesty and modesty
live together in perfect harmony
side by side inside the perfect me
Who wouldn't want to be?


Maria H

Me

Mar 16, 2009 11:58 AM

How r u?)

Be good ;)

I decided to move to tagged, and I'm still thinking if I am going to settle down here, but ur majesty makes me more positive)

I got many friends kn othyer social networks and I will be glad to find new friends) Here, on tagged, or there.

Would you mind us getg acquainted?)

I haven't filled in my profile yet. Bnut I've got more pictures and videos on my other profile in other social network, with more info about me. And sooner or later I'll put some here. I think u will take z look at them and will tell me anything :)

Sorry if I'm irritating u - it is not my intention.

I will be glad to hear from u!


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tagged <tagged@taggedmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 9:58 AM
Subject: Maria H sent you a message...
To: mattlove1@gmail.com


My Profile|Messages|Friends|Fun Stuff|Chat|Browse|Search
Maria H, 24

You have a new message!

Maria H says: Be good ; I decided ...

This week's popular videos

Gentlemen Don't (Gabe Bondoc Cover) - AJ Rafael   T.I. (Feat. Justin Timberlake) - Dead And Gone   Chris Crocker - Fell for the Enemy (unreleased song)
 

Click here to manage your email preferences on Tagged Inc., 110 Pacific Mall Box #117, San Francisco, CA. 94111




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: