I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Anna H sent you a message...

Hey Anna H,

Thanks for the nice thoughts.  It's very nice that somebody has found me who appreciates my multitude of good qualities.  Don't get me wrong, my wife is great, but I don't always get all the support from her I think I deserve.  Not that I'm thinking about getting rid of her... but I have been thinking about exercising the legal right that Anderson Island gives its citizens to practice polygamy.  Of course, you know all about that, since you're from Anderson Island too!

It's funny I've never seen you at the general store or on the ferry, but I guess that there are still a few people there I haven't met.  You must have just moved from Braddock Hills, PA, which your profile says is your home, huh?

Anna H

Me

Mar 19, 2009 4:02 AM

Hello, Mattlove1 !

I`m Anna
I really feel shy, but I have to tell you, Mattlove1, that you are just so cool... I found your profile by accident but now I am sure it`s a destiny! ))
Generally speaking ... I want to find a man who will be a star in my life, mmm, feel so timid to write it ... !!! but I mean my sexy fantasies.. :)
you are the best... but I`m sure that in your real life you will impress me even more! ))
that`s incredible... but I`m from Anderson Island Us too! )
So... I would like to keep up a friendship with you, Mattlove1!

This site censors and removes all my photos... ((
so they most revealing photos I uploaded here:
My photo blog
Mattlove1, I hope you`ll like them and will write me smth to start our challenge ))
luv you darling ))





On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 6:02 AM, Tagged <tagged@taggedmail.com> wrote:
My Profile|Messages|Friends|Fun Stuff|Chat|Browse|Search
Anna H, 20

You have a new message!

Anna H says: I m Anna I really ...

Buying online is easy, private and cheaper than stores.
click here to try it now.

This week's popular videos

Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy   Miley Cyrus - 7 Things That Make Me Sad! - MILES TO GO Readings!   Barack Obama- State of the Nation Address (Hip-Hop Interpretation)
 

Click here to manage your email preferences on Tagged Inc., 110 Pacific Mall Box #117, San Francisco, CA. 94111




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Weight Management Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

John McEnroe

on Yahoo! Groups

Join him for the

10 Day Challenge.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover auto groups

.

__,_._,___

No comments: