I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, March 09, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: [subscribe] (unknown)

I joined a yahoo group called "subscribe" (to subscribe to it, send an email to "subscribe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com")


all the messages on that list are from confused people (who no doubt joined it entirely by accident) demanding to be removed from the list. Each demand results in a spasm of indignant responses from other list members damanding to know why they are getting these emails, and they too demand to be removed. Of course, nobody is ever removed.  

For reasons that are obscure even to me, I find this quite entertaining.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SHERON BRADLEY <premiersheron@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [subscribe] (unknown)
To: subscribe@yahoogroups.com


remove me from this mess 
Love,
Sheron
Premier Designs
Independent Jeweler
205-903-4662
Proverbs 3:5,6
Ask me how you can get lots of "Free Jewelry"!



From: nightiyi_33 <nightiyi_33@yahoo.com>
To: subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 4:36:30 PM
Subject: [subscribe] (unknown)







--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: