I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Now here's a major Ooga for ya...

A CNN reporter called, she's doing a story about the reactions to
Muntadar al-Zaidi's sentence (3 years in a hell hole for missing - he
probably would have been tortured and executed if he connected).

She saw my Facebook postings, and found me quotable.

My only regret - I didn't get a chance to work Plan 16 From Brazil
(the February 2010 invasion) into the conversation.

Let your listeners know that the hated liberal media gave the crank
expat a forum for his hate-filled rants. well, maybe they did. We'll
see when she files the story if I made the cut.

Darn, I didn't mention ooga chakka either.

--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: