I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, March 09, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] mattlove1 has shared a video with you: "YouTube - The Holes InThe Head Gang Trope Tripper.flv"


YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

mattlove1 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

My email pal Rick Reed is making vids now, good on him! It's times like this that I miss Joe the most. God, he would have loved this. one viewing and he would have a whole Rick Reed impression worked up.  He was fascinated by weirdos... his strangest co-workers, Emo Phillips, Charlie Manson.... and Rick Reed, but he never got the unmediated Rick Reed treatment.  But you lucky people have that chance, so take advantage of it right now!

© 2009 YouTube, LLC



--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes.

Group Charity

Food Bank

Feeding America

in tough times

.

__,_._,___

No comments: