I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, February 25, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] I reel from triumph to triumph

 

Talenthouse is a wonderful site that allows me to submit work in all the creative fields I excel in... music, art, film, and dance.  Here is the design I submitted for the upcoming "design a tee shirt for the rock band Queen" competition. I am sure to win with this sophisticated, yet hard rawking, design.

Support Talenthouse!

And even better, support me at Talenthouse!


Design a t-shirt for legendary rock band, Queen

voting starts in 53 days 11 hours 10 minutes

Description

Since Queen is a classic rock band with an elegant, sophisticated sound, I went for a classic, elegant, sophisticated design. The "I (Heart) ______" motif is popular from the hayday of Queen, and long absent from the scene, is due for a revival, possibly featuring Paul Rogers. I think my design could singlehandedly bring it back, and Queen would be foolish to not take advantage of this opportunity.

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ezinearticles.com/?Make-Friends-With-the-Exchange-Rate-Calculators&id=5974705]Currency conversion[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://birthday-party-supplies.wikidot.com/experts-take-care-of-the-birthday-supplies]Birthday Supplies[/url]