I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [UltraZine] Talenthouse

 

Hey Nick


Thanks for the feedback. You have given me the courage to submit my entry.  I don't listen to a lot of Radiohead, I find their music to be weird and depressing (and same goes for GaGa). But I tell you, they have millions of fans, and anything that Thom Yorke does is going to be greeted with gasps of wonder and admiration.  But you have put it all in context - the Emperor has not clothes!

And yes, he is average looking - and I'm above average looking. I look (and feel) about 50 pounds above average - so by golly, I've thrown my hat in the ring, let's see if anybody runs it up the flagpole and salutes it!

Here is my entry...

Dance with Stars of The Paul Taylor Dance Company – Summer Intensive July 5-29, 2011

voting starts in 33 days 21 hours 22 minutes

An interpretation in motion of the theme, "The loneliness of solitude is almost unendurable for the prisoner." This piece is slightly over a minute long, roughly half the time allocated to me. I feel that I said everything that I needed to say on this theme in that amount of time. If it doesn't work that way for you, I suggest you try watching it twice

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 1:17 PM, nick alenikov wrote:
 

hey matt
i just reveiwed this video, first of all the dancer should have stayed in the shadows, when the spotlight came on him, he scared the hell of me. second, he's not spastic or anything like that, is he? also, I think he should've gotten rid of the worms before he started dancing.
sort of average looking guy for a dancer.
Nick



--- On Fri, 2/25/11, matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com> wrote:

From: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [UltraZine] Talenthouse
To: UltraZine@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, February 25, 2011, 11:44 AM


 

Speaking of GaGa, most likely anybody who wants to has seen Thom Yorke's
dancing in the Lotus Flower vid, but have you seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n6ZvDmbFoU

I'm drawing inspiration from this for my next Talenthouse submission - an
opportunity to study with the Paul Taylor Dance Company.

I gotta get my meat suit ready, and fabricate my egg (hey, Gaga, you sound
like Madonna, and Spın̈al Tap already did the egg thing - just sayin')

Or maybe I should film myself dancing in my other Talenthouse submission - a
Queen tee-shirt of my own design!

Gosh, I love Talenthouse!

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 7:35 AM, <KingGeo3@comcast.net> wrote:

>
>
> That's hilarious and great, Matt! You may have found your calling! :)
> You could be the next You Tube sensation!!! Hey, it worked for Justin
> Beiber! And my grandkids love that kid! Maybe one of these days after
> you are extremely famous I can say, "I knew that guy, Matt, climbing out of
> the egg in a meat costume!!" You're tha man, Matt!!!
>
> George
>
> -
>
--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: