I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: APPROVE -- avarice_aplenty wants to join ItsAllAboutMeMan

 

I always appreciated your thoughtful input at zombies and nobody likes anybody at bad movies, it's a pedants paradise. Yahoo is a dying citadel, besieged by the forces of spam, we have to look out for each other.

--- In ItsAllAboutMeMan@yahoogroups.com, matt love <mattlove1@...> wrote:
>
> This is absolutely amazing to me, that anybody would have noticed my very
> rare and I thought poorly received posts to Zombies (and don't forget the
> Bad Movies list, where the same conditions prevail) let alone their absence
> - and then would track me down at my own group and desire to join it.
>
> My group is nothing but a bunch of crap and spam (the former generated by
> me, the latter by bots I've tried to root out by screening members, for
> example) - but if you think it would be a welcome place for you, you are
> welcome to it, I would enjoy some company, perhaps you could even post
> something once in a while, that would be more than delightful.
>
> Matt
>
> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 5:09 AM, Yahoo! Groups Notification <
> ItsAllAboutMeMan-acceptsub-00p4ugb0ztqqwzligjcjrspl1pkq@yahoogroups.com>wrote:
>
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > The following person would like to join the ItsAllAboutMeMan group:
> > avarice_aplenty
> >
> > Comment from user:
> > been missing you at zombies march on so mohammed comes to the mountain
> > of matt
> >
> > This membership request requires your approval because the
> > ItsAllAboutMeMan group is restricted, which means you must
> > approve each new member.
> >
> > To approve or reject this pending membership using the web,
> > please go here:
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ItsAllAboutMeMan/members?group=pending
> >
> > To approve this membership using email, reply to this message.
> >
> > To reject this membership using email, forward this message to
> >
> > ItsAllAboutMeMan-rejectsub-00p4ugb0ztqqwzligjcjrspl1pkq@yahoogroups.com
> >
> > NOTE: This membership request will expire after 14 days. If you do
> > not take action within that time, this membership request will be
> > automatically rejected. Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high
> > quality of service for our users.
> >
> > Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Customer Care
> >
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.
> http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: