I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Talenthouse

 

I want to thank Darrell Goza for introducing me (and all of us!) to Talenthouse, it's fun

I entered a song into a "have your song remixed by a famous electronica artist" - if my song wins, it will fulfill an ambition I've had for several hours! I kind of wondered why I was getting all these comic book people voting for my song- now I understand, it's all about the horse trading (see below)!  I doubt that I won, I was way out of the top 50) but in each of these contests, I've looked at so far, the fans vote for the top 20,then the guest celebrity picks whoever he likes - may be in the top 20 or not. It's only fair. he's the one putting his reputation/money on the line. and it gives hope to sad sacks like me that ours will still be chosen.

I didn't bug you guys to vote for my song, but I will for the next couple of contests - create an animated trailer for an upcoming horror film, and be a guest videographer on Lady GaGa's tour! I didn't even know I wanted to do these things until Talenthouse showed me the way! And George things I'm way out there.... I have a pretty feeble imagination compared to the braintrust that thinks up GaGas meat costumes and scifi music vids!

But if I never win a thing, I can always tell people I got a vote from a Samoan professional wrestler/comic book artist from New Zealand (http://www.talenthouse.com/bloodysamoan) - how cool is that!





  • Javier Venegas Thursday 17-Feb 20:04:28

    Hi! Voted for you, please vote for my character in the superhero contest! Best luck to you ;D

  • Ryan Ray Wednesday 16-Feb 19:45:14

    I'D LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT i'D LIKE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS MOTHERFUCKER.

  • James Hansard Wednesday 16-Feb 11:57:27

    Comrade Hero supports your entry in the Andy Moor Creative Invite! All the best! Please consider voting for Comrade Hero in the Create a Super Hero Creative Invite closing soon. Thank You! :)

  • Michel Mulipola Tuesday 15-Feb 19:03:59

    Cool entry. Good luck. Vote for my Stan Lee Foundation entry please :)

  • Matt Love Tuesday 15-Feb 13:37:09

    This is Matt's best work ever, aside from his work in The Waiters, Petrichor, Antitrusts, Blood Paradise, The Holy Dorks, Dweebish, Wimps, and That Stupid Love Experience!


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: